I offer free self defense seminars to schools, businesses, churches and other organizations throughout the mid-Michigan area. The purpose of these seminars is to educate the public in the basics of safety and awareness.
- General Guidelines for Safety and Awareness
- Defense Postures
- Evasive Maneuvers
- Immobilization Management (Preventing/Escaping Grabs)
- Recommendations of Local Training Facilities for Further Education
These seminars last about an hour and are completely free of charge. I only ask that:
- At least 8 people be in attendance
- Any attendees under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The seminar be located in or around the following Michigan cities:
|Eaton Rapids||Farminton Hills||Haslett||Holt||Jackson|
To schedule a free seminar, please contact me, Dan Holland.
If you are seeking in-depth instruction, please follow this link.